Based in Vancouver, Canada
September 1, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Developers of Trepang2, the Unreal 4 powered indie FPS featuring slow mo bullet dodging, kung fu, gory dismemberment and intelligent enemy AI.
History2017 Prototype Demo
Early prototype demo released, showcasing slow mo combat and intelligent enemy AI. Was voted top 100 on IndieDB of 2017 despite its early prototype status. Download: https://www.indiedb.com/games/trepang2/downloads/trepang2-64bit-demo2018 Gameplay Demo
Gameplay demo with refined combat and visuals and introducing kung fu combat and stealth. Voted top 100 on IndieDB 2018. Download: https://www.indiedb.com/games/trepang2/downloads/2019-demo2019 Gameplay Demo
Out now on Steam! https://store.steampowered.com/app/1164940/Trepang2/. Voted top 100 on IndieDB 2019.
2019 Demo Trailer YouTube
GmanLives - Trepang2 - The FEAR Sequel We Never Got YouTube
There are far more images available for Trepang Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Trepang Studios. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "2017 Top 100 Indie Games" - Voted top 100 out of 49,000 indie games on IndieDB.
- "2018 Top 100 Indie Games" - Voted top 100 out of 49,000 indie games on IndieDB.
- "2019 Top 100 Indie Games" - Voted top 100 out of 49,000 indie games on IndieDB.
- "The guns feel good, the feedback on movement isn't bad, and it really encourages you to keep moving by letting you slide, vault, and kick your way around the rooms.
The combat also seamlessly blends from stealth to firefight and back again.
I was–and I don't say this often–actually impressed by the way the AI reacts too, fanning out and getting multiple angles to attack me from as I slid from cover to cover."
- PC Gamer , With kinetic gun–fu and tense thrills, Trepang2 is an indie FEAR
- "Trepang2 has some of the most satisfying shooting controls I've seen in recent memory. It's like someone took all the best parts of FEAR and made it somehow even more violent and visceral.
- GmanLives , Trepang2 – The FEAR Sequel We Never Got
- "This is amazing, such a work of art.
The more I played an area, the more I found myself reloading the last checkpoint.
What an amazing game. "
- wKdISGooD , Trepang 2 2019 Demo – Holy Sh!t...
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Level Designer, Writer, Voice Actor
Jacob "Kopter" Andersson
Technical Artist, Animator
Level Designer, Composer